92% of us would rather be rich than find the love of our lives.
Comments
Jhem Bueno Cee Something like that🤣
Manage
Ryan Mae Sweeney I'd choose love over money every time ♥️
Reply
2
20 hrs
Manage
Laura Allen I need the money.
Reply17 hrs
Manage
Santos Antonio Alvarez SUGAR DADDIES AND MOMMIES ARE HAPPY 🤣
Reply9 hrs
Manage
Suggested Post
If you have children, you may want to read this...
The health and safety of our children are of utmost importance → http://bit.ly/2hEO60r
We should all be informed about both the benefits and the risks associated with vaccines — without pressure, propaganda, or agenda.
...See More
Register to watch the FREE Truth About Vaccines Series So That You Can Make An Informed Decision And Protect Your Child.
THETRUTHABOUTVACCINES.CO
Kilikina Coogan is feeling thankful.
10 mins
I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes for my surgery....when your feeling helpless and discouraged it's nice to have the pick me up from all of you. It went well and my foot is stitched up again instead of a wound vac being put on and now they jus need to heal and hopefully this whole ordeal will be over....i love and thank you all for everything 💜
Comments
You see how you are? How much farther are you gonna drag this out Tita!?! Where do you truly care??? Where is YOUR love??? I am going through enough as it is and I try hard to get past that shit but how can I when you just fuck with me Tita!?!
Comments
Yolanda N Pume Kido Love. U my friend keep your head up...
Reply5 hrs
Remove
Ashley Yaji Who's fucking witcha bro?
Reply2 hrs
Remove
Daphne Chow Praying all gets better 👆📿👍
Reply9 mins
Remove
Why do cars pull in front of you and then drive slower than you're​ going & slower than the speed limit? Grrr
Comments
Carol Morgan I hate that. Oh btw, new law here..... You can now get pulled over going too slow in the fast lane. Finally!!! 
Reply
1
47 mins
Manage
Kristie Ching Dang it's about time! They started that here too a few months ago it was on the news. But I've yet to hear of anyone going UNDER the speed limit!
Reply
1
20 mins
Manage
Tone Matautia Because misery loves company
Reply
1
37 mins
Manage
Varouj Artinjian Dwayne Higa is expert to answer that question!
Reply
2
35 mins
Manage