Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Vol VII No. 724 Part 1d


Amelia Gora once again the army of perverted priests in the news......wicked.
Manage

Reply7m


  • Comments

    Ruthann Caudill This is not only the Catholic Churches. At least they are "stepping up to the plate."

    Manage


    Reply1d

    Calvin Hulihee ALOHA CHURCH OF AKUA
    ACCOUNTABILITY OF LAW'S OF NATURE, THE ABC= WATER LAND N AIR!!!??? IF THIS KOLOHE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON THEN ALL THE EDUCATED (SMART) SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHERE I'AM COMING, FORWARD OR BACK???

    Manage


    Reply1d

    Calvin Hulihee Education is HOW WE live or RELIGION AND NATURE? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?

    Manage


    Reply1d

    Calvin Hulihee Oops iz it dah LEFT OR RIGHT? NAH straight DOWN THAT PATH! JUSTIFY YOURSELF HOW WE live or u LIVE with all or I me myself

    Manage


    Reply1d

    Ruthann Caudill I do not think that the Catholic Church can justify itself. The atrocities have been horrific, and all in the name of a very kind Jesus.

    Manage


    Reply1d

    Calvin Hulihee Ruthann Caudill i think I did some horrific THINGS 3 n in AKUA 's name! I am forgiven n JUSTIFY YOURSELF (myself)!!!???AMEN

    Manage


    Reply1d

    Ruthann Caudill Calvin Hulihee whatever happens to you in this life has nothing to do with you.

    Manage


    Reply1d

    Calvin Hulihee I do FORGIVE ME! I PULE FOR MY victim DAT THEY can forgive me?

    Manage


    Reply23h

  • Fwd: NEW DATE - NOV 1, 2018 Fuel Tank Advisory Committee has been rescheduled

    Inbox
    x

    Amelia Gora

    Attachments12:12 PM (5 hours ago)
    to me

    ---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Perry, Thu <Thu.Perry@doh.hawaii.gov>
    Date: Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 3:07 PM
    Subject: NEW DATE - NOV 1, 2018 Fuel Tank Advisory Committee has been rescheduled
    To:


    Aloha,
    Please be aware that the Fuel Tank Advisory Committee has been rescheduled to Thursday, NOV 1, 2018 at the State Capitol, Room 016 from 9am – 11am. Attached is the amended agenda.
    Please let me know if you have any questions about this.
    Thank you for your patience.

    Thu “2” Perry
    Public Participation Coordinator
    Underground Storage Tank Section
    Solid & Hazardous Waste Branch
    Hawaii Department of Health
    2827 Waimano Home Road, #100
    Pearl City, HI  96782
    (808) 586-4226

    Attachments area

  • No comments: