Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Kauai Island Concerns: Missing Bellstone Information from Ruthann Caudill

Fwd: Missing NPS Bellstone Kauai, Hawaii



Ruthie Caudill

7:45 AM (22 hours ago)
to Robert, hawaiiag, Bill, DAGS.Risk.Mana., Gallen, Kaiini, dlnr.chair, dlnr.land, bcc: me
Dear Mr. Farrell,

Since you would not contact the National Park Service to investigate, I have.

Regards,

Ruthann Caudill

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruthie Caudill <ruthiejim13@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 1:36 PM
Subject: Missing NPS Bellstone Kauai, Hawaii
To: kirstie_Haertel@nps.gov
Cc: Ruthie Caudill <ruthiejim13@gmail.com>


Dear Ms. Haertel,

I called you today March 26, 2018 at your number 206-220-4126 and left a message.  This is a follow-up email.


The NPS has listed on its site a Bellstone which is missing.

I believe that the Bellstone is on a private person's yard.

The name of the person is Greg Allen.

The location of where the Bellstone is located now is a few hundred yards away from where it used to be located.

I am trying to help the Kanaka Maoli get their cultural and religious symbol back.

Regards,

Ruthann Caudill
1501
Arlington, VA
22203



Ruthie Caudill

9:09 AM (20 hours ago)
to Kirstie, bcc: me
Dear Kristie,

Thank you for your quick response.

I have personal contacts who found the Bellstone, if you would like to contact them.

I have email and phone numbers.

Regards,

Ruthann Caudill

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Haertel, Kirstie <kirstie_haertel@nps.gov> wrote:
Thank you for reaching out to me, Ruthann. I have begun working with our property and enforcement staff to see what action we can take. 

Sincerely,
Kirstie

Kirstie L. Haertel, 

Regional Archaeology & Museum Program Manager


On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Ruthie Caudill <ruthiejim13@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Ms. Haertel,

I called you today March 26, 2018 at your number 206-220-41
​3​
6
and left a message.  This is a follow-up email.

No comments: